A new revolutionary beauty service Eyebrow Extension Melbourne which provides additional length and colour to Eyebrows. Eyebrow extensions are similar to eyelash extension in that existing eyebrow hairs are extended with a single synthetic extension. For those with little or no Eyebrows, the Ceecees Eyebrow skin Adhesive will help Therapists construct the perfect arch and shape for clients.
The effect is immediate, creating a 3D look that defines, thickens and extends the length of your brow in a way that it can be adapted to suit all face types. This treatment will add volume and wholeness to areas of the eyebrow that may be patchy, sparse or slender.
Eyebrow Extension Care Tips
- In the first 12 to 48 hours avoid wetting your brows, including saunas and steam rooms, to allow the glue to cure fully
- Do not let shampoo or conditioner to touch your eyebrows
- Avoid touching your eyebrows while showering
- Avoid getting them caught on clothes and towels
- When drying your brows apply gentle pressure to them and do not rub with a cloth. You’re best to allow the hairs to dry naturally
- Avoid rubbing or playing with your brows
- Avoid wearing brow products, if you do we don’t recommend removing the product.
- Do not apply moisturizer to the brows as this will soften the bond between the glue and the hair/skin
- If you prefer sleeping on one side, you may notice the end brow hairs not lasting as well as the other side. Try sleeping on your back to avoid this
- If your brows look a little disheveled after showering/sleeping, you can lightly brush through your brows with a brush and pat back into place
The bottom line: The less you touch your eyebrows, the longer they will last!
Want to try eyebrow extension in Melbourne? Contact our team today!