Your eyes may be one of the most attractive parts of your face, but it’s your lashes that add the extra POP! If your lashes are less in volume and you do not like it, then a lash lift may be what you require to revive your entire face. It’s true — a smooth lash lift can give your face all of the boosts it needs to look youthful, healthy and dynamic and this can happen without any pain! This process doesn’t apply any artificial eyelashes to your existing ones, nor does it take any extensive work or maintenance.
Lash Lift Treatment in Melbourne
We apply silicon shields onto your eyelids we use water-soluble glue to stick your natural lashes up onto the shields and then we apply the lifting solution to the mid-lengths of your lashes then we apply a neutralizer. The solutions are washed off we then apply a nourishing treatment to your lashes followed by a lash tint if requested. This procedure takes about 60 mins an lasts on average 6-8 weeks. This is an excellent choice for those who want a longer fuller look without extensions.
The significant thing about a Lash Lift is that it is a low maintenance process. However, there is some additional care needed over the first 24-48hrs while the lift is still settling into place and a couple of tips to enable you to get the best results.
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes
- No other facial beauty treatments for 24hrs
- Use recommended lash serum to keep lashes hydrated
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift
- No eye make up for 24 hours
- Avoid waterproof mascaras
- Avoid swimming for at least 24hrs