Spray tanning is a quick, healthy and luxurious way to have a glowing body with an utterly natural-looking tan. With a spray tan, you can look your best and feel your best in less than 15 minutes. It’s an instant result, which you will appreciate. Spray tan is especially essential if you want to look your best for some significant events like wedding, school formal, party or any holiday.
Spray Tan in Melbourne
Ceecees uses Solaire sprays tan products to spritz your body.We utilize a variety of spray tanning blends which can be chosen particularly to suit your skin complexion and type. We offer 2-hour tans which gives you the luxury to wash off the sticky bronzer layer so you don’t have to sleep in it or walk around with it on all day. Once the bronzer is washed off your tan will still develop in your skin to the required depth.Our highly trained specialists carry all our spray tans and include;
- A brief colour consultation with your spray tan specialist
- The spray tan application, which takes 10 – 15 minutes
- Aftercare advise and assures you get the excellent outcome from your spray tan
How to care for your spray tan –
- Do not use showers, saunas, spa’s, steam rooms or exercise before your first shoer.
- With your first shower lightly rinse off the bronzer no rubbing or scrubbing. Use a PH balanced body wash. Pat dry and moisturize.
- Moisturize daily use tan extender and PH balanced body washes to extend the life of your spray tan.
Things that will affect the lifespan of your spray tan:
- Swimming, saunas, spa’s, steam rooms, sweating, dry skin and using skin products that contain stripping agents and non-PH balanced body wash or soap.
- If you’re a first-time tanner, you can get a light tan to see how it feels. We strive to work hard to offer the best possible service with excellent privacy and comfort.